Stop Smoking using Hypnosis
According to studies done, hypnosis is the most effective way to stop smoking than any other program available. We have developed a new 2 session program that increases the effectiveness of hypnosis that addresses issues that competitors do not address.
NO OTHER STOP SMOKING SESSION INCORPORATES THE PROCESSES INCLUDED IN THIS TWO SESSION PROGRAM:
1. You commit to the 2 sessions about a week apart. They are held no longer than 2 weeks apart.
2. You are given a CD that reinforces your goals to remain smoke-free.
3. You receive effective stress-reducing techniques.
4. The first session is 1.25 hours long to enable your hypnotist to gather all of the details of you habit to tailor the program to you. You are guided into a hypnosis state where you are open to the suggestions that are tailored to you. You may be asked questions during the actual hypnosis session which enhance the stop smoking experience.
5. The second session is about 45 min to 1 hour long. It reinforces you as a smoke-free.
6. Assistance over the phone is available in the rare instance that someone needs help between sessions. (We have only had 4 instances out all of the sessions we have done.
7. Expect to Stop Smoking. Expect it to be EASY.
8. CALL TODAY.
Eighty-five to ninety-five percent of people that are hypnotized under the Thomas Institute system never smoke again. For the few occasions when a follow up sessions is needed, a special rate has been arranged.
Hypnosis makes it easier to quit smoking than by going "cold turkey". Hypnosis also gives you more will power, self-control and self-confidence to overcome the nicotine addiction.
You can fall into three categories when using hypnosis for smoking cessation.
1.) You may leave and never think about smoking again.
2.) You might reach for the pack that isn't there anymore and think to yourself, "Oh, I don't do that anymore!"
3.) Or, perhaps you may have that yes, no, yes, no battle going on. Give it a minute and the thought goes away.
At Thomas Hypnosis, we also incorporate a stress reduction into our stop smoking sessions. This keeps you more calm, in control and you don't feel that you have to reach for a cigarette.
Click here for Recommendations
a.) The person must really want to stop.
b.) They are not being pushed into it by someone else.
c.) They are comfortable using hypnosis. (see What is Hypnosis)
d.) They are comfortable with the hypnotherapist and surroundings.
e.) An individual session or a very small group is the best way to go.
Hypnosis can also be used to stop chewing tobacco, to be free of nicorette gum, pipe smoking, cigar smoking and pot smoking.
NOTE: Hypnosis is effective to eliminate the Electronic Cigarette Habit
Private Sessions ~ call for pricing
Small Group Sessions at our Facility
Corporate Programs - 10 or more attendees
We all have situations arise where we need to reschedule an appointment. Should this occur, please do so at least 24 hours in advance. Payment is expected for any missed appointments without 24 hours notice.